Thursday, 21 March 2013

Thanks for the helpful hints and PROV Open Day

Just a quick post to thank you for the helpful hints about creating a link - do love to learn all sorts of shortcuts.  And just to show that I was able to follow the instructions I've created a link below !!

So another quick message this time about the PROV Open Day on Saturday 20 April.  If you are planning to go sign up now for the sessions as they are starting to fill up.  Here is the link PROV Open Day 2013

2 comments:

  1. And what a very fine link it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have booked into an afternoon session at the PROV Open Day, something like Researching your Home - can't remember exactly now, but you can learn how to find information about buildings. I live in an old building and want to find out about its history. I want to book into lots more but can't decide which ones to book into! Want to do them all! Your blog is looking good!

    ReplyDelete