Here is my last experimental post - and it's a Google Map showing the location of the RMIT's new SAB building.
It was very easy to create a map by going to maps.google.com.au and signing in. I then went to My Maps and created a new map and add in a marker showing the building in Swanston St.
I made sure the map was 'unlisted' and only available to those who have the URL (well anyone checking out my blog) and then then sent the link on to my email address and have now added it in as a link.
So here is the link ! RMIT SAB building
Woo hoo! There we are. I wonder who we'd see if we went down into street view (I feel sorry for those random street view people who get captured on camera then put on the web for all the world to see).
ReplyDeleteI bet there's a whole weird subculture out there of wacky street view pics and all the strange stuff that's been accidentally photographed (like someone halfway through tripping down a curb or something).
I might Google that...
Well done with your last exercise. And thank you for all your helpful and supportive comments on my blog.
Blog on!