Thursday, 11 April 2013

Just learnt how to edit an original post - the learning doesn't stop !


John has asked me to be a bit more explicit about my goals so I have fleshed out my statement in my first intro post.  I thought I would include it into that very first introductory post and add it to the bottom.  This too turned out to be another learning experience - how do you edit a previous post? 

I soon realised that you can't edit from the blog and had to go into my blogs Overview page - this page provides all the background statistics. 

On the left hand side there is a list which includes Posts and clicking on this brings up a complete list of all your previous posts and if you hover the mouse over the post you want to change it will show a number of options - one of which is to edit.

So I added in the following without too many problems !

My goals are to:
  • Gain an understanding of the scope of Web 2.0 and learn what role these tools have in our everyday personal life and why they are so popular
  • Learn in more detail the technical elements of a number of the more popular tools
  • Contribute or experiment with these tools and report my findings (in the relative security of this course)
  • Determine how these tools can be applied and effectively used in a professional IM environment


1 comment:

  1. Hey Bev,
    I think you're meeting all the goals you've set for yourself from my readings of your blog so good work!

    It helped me to think of my goals in 2 parts - me getting to know how the Web 2.0 tools function/and how to collaborate and communicate using them and then part 2 - will they be of use in the information management profession/and more broadly to all people.

    Start small and then work up/out!
    E

    ReplyDelete